This four-week programme takes a new theme each week; Geography and the Environment, Design and Technology, Arts and Culture, and Business Communication. These core subjects, taken from the National Curriculum of the UK, will be taught through a combination of creative project work and the key grammatical and relevant vocabulary input essential to your child's academic success.
Staying with a British homestay family is the best way to practice what has been learned during the day and to remember typical English expression.
- Carefully chosen homestay families
- Homestay families regularly inspected
- All homestay providers have enhanced DBS clearance
- Single/shared room accommodation
- No other student of the same mother tongue unless required
- Maximum 4 students per homestay
- Full-board (packed lunch provided Monday – Saturday)
- Full laundry and ironing is included once a week
- Bedding and towels provided
Students on this programme are accommodated with homestay providers in the city and will be expected to use local buses/trains to travel between the school and their accommodation. During this time, they will not be supervised by either our staff or the homestay providers.
In the evenings and on Sundays when no activities are programmed, students usually stay with their homestay providers unless they have written permission from their parents or guardians stating that they are allowed to go out unaccompanied.